Saturday 25 September 2010

The journey begins! =D


Hello to the world! Having never blogged before, it suddenly occurred to me that the closest I had got to honesty sharing my thoughts with the world was an occasional update of a Facebook status. The purpose of this blog is to recall in depth developments, judgements and feelings towards my work within BA(Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University.

Boarding the ship at Tower Bridge, London
Yesterday I returned home from Menorca, where I disembarked the Silver Cloud cruise ship following a two week stint around the Mediterranean. What a fantastic fortnight! However, my work commitments have meant that I have been unable to attend a course induction at the University Campus. Needless to say, I have found myself getting a little anxious as to what the specific requirements of the course were and if I was going to be able to ‘find my feet’ alone.

I have been looking forward to starting this course and completing my degree for some time, and hope there’s someone (or maybe a few) who will come along for the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment